Friday, January 11, 2013

Easier than a journal.

I have been wanting to make a real blog for a while, mainly because I like talking and writing; maybe too much.  But that's just how I am.  I love documenting my life through pictures and journals, but I am really bad at remembering to write in my journal.

I guess I should introduce myself, to the one person who might actually read this.

My name is Amy Kwiatkowski, and I am a junior at Appalachian State.  I am 20 years old, and love my life.  I have two older brothers, and amazing parents.  But the most important part of my life is probably my two dogs and two cats.  Especially my puppy.  I have a wonderful boyfriend of 1/2/3 years...it's been a long interesting relationship.  But I am very happy with him.  I have the best friends in the world.  The only negative thing about them is that they go to school in different states.  I guess separation is part of growing up though.

I am a hospitality and tourism management major, and I want to plan weddings for my career.  I am a photographer, and I am trying to actually make some money off of that.  I love traveling, and I constantly want to leave the United States.  I am a Christian, but I do not push my beliefs on people who don't want to hear them.

That's basically as exciting as my life gets.  Hopefully I'll actually remember to keep this blog up.

No comments:

Post a Comment