Wednesday, January 30, 2013

This week in Boone.

Strangest week ever.  Yesterday it was close to 70 degrees and beautiful outside (or so I was told, considering I spent the whole day stuck in Raley -_-).  Today, it was nasty and rainy.  By dinner time, half of Boone was under water, literally.  My parking lot looked like a lake.


The weird part is, it is supposed to start snowing overnight, and continue to snow through the weekend.  SNOW? Two days after shorts and tank top weather?!?!  I mean, I always knew Boone was crazy, but this is a whole new extreme.  I don't even know how to handle this weather anymore....sometimes Boone is dumb.  The only plus to this weather is the CHANCE that school might be cancelled tomorrow.  I'm just gonna go ahead and pray for that.  I have zero motivation to go to classes tomorrow...or ever...maybe that's bad?  Oh well.  It's not like I'm here to get an education..oh wait.  

I think I'll just spend the rest of the winter hibernating in my apartment drinking coffee.  Plan? Good. Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment